Friday, October 26, 2012

Photos: This week....Momma's snacks, Baby feet, Pumpkin preview

Lemon meringue donut from Gloryhole Doughnuts!



Wookie Balls at The Rivoli!  Hadn't been there in yeeeeears but had dinner there with Annie last week, for old times sake.  Still yummy!

Baked "mac n' cheese" with giant shells and farm cauliflower... mmmm


Auntie Angela and Mama Sweeting got Rowen some new books, a closet monster and a pink pail that is now her new favourite game: "put toys, cellphones, books, remote controls, etc inside the pail, remove each item one at a time, turn pail over and use as drum"

We went to the Pumpkin Patch!
 It's kind of a Baby/Parenting rite of passage, right?
More pumpkin photos to come soon!



Bax love <3


The BEST toes!  I can't get over these little toes!



We enjoy being barefoot...but sometimes, we have to put little purple mary janes on the Baby, right?


Yeesh, and now it's 3a.m. and it's time for this Momma to go to bed.  This recent insomnia is ridiculous....Admittedly, I have always been a night owl and bad sleeper.  There's  just always so much to do and I've been having trouble shutting down.  Rowen goes to bed between 7:15 and 8:00p.m. every night and I tell myself to be in bed too within the next few hours.  "Go to bed by 10pm!  Okay 11...  Or maybe 11:30... okay, okay midnight at the latest!"

 But it never happens!  I do enjoy these hours when Rowen is sleeping soundly and the time is mine.  I can relax and not be on Momma-alert for a while... but then I start cleaning, I start watching something on T.V., I stay up to throw in another load of laundry, eat some snacks, drink some tea, go on the computer, keep working on the legwarmers I'm attempting to knit for the Baby and then oh crap, all of a sudden it's 2a.m. and my reliable no fail wake-up call is in less than 4 hours oh crap to go bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!