Thursday, March 22, 2012

18 to 42 weeks in photos

One of the things I regret not doing was take more photos. I had every intention to take a photo every Sunday to commemorate the start of each new week of gestation... but the weeks started flying by and it got harder and harder to commit to the photo when I started feeling big and gross. If I could do it over though, I would try to make a better effort! Here is what we have!




17 weeks




18 weeks



22 weeks plus 1 day. Plus Thanksgiving food baby.



23 weeks




24 weeks




25 weeks. Baby's first rock show merch.


29 weeks and 6 days



31 or 32 weeks?



33 weeks

My 36 week photo is missing... will add when I find them.



37 weeks




38 weeks


Skipped photos for a few weeks... and then:

Miss Rowen at "42 weeks". Much love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!