Saturday, October 15, 2011

cat catcher


This is not completely a pregnancy post! I'm breaking my own rule.

This is from a couple of weeks ago. We met a Cat friend on the way to dinner at "that pho place that isn't the Golden Turtle on Ossington closer to Queen". He had no stranger-danger and a stump tail! Ahhh I love cats. Sometimes when I freak out about never having held a wee young baby, I get reminded that I'm pretty freakin' awesome with catching animals and handling puppies and kittens.. and that must count for something right? Right?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if anyone reads these comments but rather than do an actual post, I thought I'd share this little tidbit here.

    I got an email from a stranger about how I shouldn't be picking up random cats because that's "dangerous" to me and my unborn baby and that I'm being irresponsible. I found that amusing and will consider posting about this later. There is such a thing as being cautious but the risk of picking up a harmful disease such as Toxoplasmosis is slim as long as you exercise common sense. (I.e. no touching random cat and then licking your hands). The riskier behaviour that has nothing to do with parasites or disease is getting bitten or scratched... and obviously I'm not going to go harass a feral cat and risk getting scratched or bitten. Silly person.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!