Thursday, March 29, 2012

some photos


Sneaking some time on the computer to blog and browse and just mess around now that baby enjoys being in her wrap carrier. I can even put in and fold laundry with her strapped to me instead of waiting for her nap time. :P I say this with only semi sarcastically as I am actually somewhat excited by being able to do laundry.....


This photo is from a few weeks ago... but I wanted to share it because it's one of my favourites. This was the week that Rowen started to really make good eye contact and interact with us with her smiles and gurgling.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was checking out your blog throughout my pregnancy because it was fun to follow someone who was pretty much at the same stages as I was. My due date was February 9th, but my baby didn't come until the 25th! I was a little jealous reading today that kittenheart was a v-day baby (I also did all the natural induction stuff on the Monday before hoping to kick start things!)

    Just wanted to say she's absolutely beautiful in that photo all bright eyed. You and your partner made an awesome babe :) Good luck with everything. I'm finding it can be intense being a new mom and yet the most amazing thing I've ever done. I'll be checking back to see how things are going with Rowen.

    Best wishes - Zela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment Zela! You have my sympathies... you were pregnant for so many extra days! Best wishes to you and your family as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!