Friday, January 13, 2012

Alice!

ONLY 30 DAYS TO GO!!! WOOP WOOP WOOP! I have to admit, I cannot wait. I am ready to meet this baby!

Yesterday, I went to visit Alice, who is MERE DAYS away from her due date. I am both super excited and mildly jealous of her. I hit a wall this week and I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore. My belly feels heavy, my lower back/sciatica is acting up, I'm having a terrible time getting comfortable in general and especially when trying to sleep so I'm cranky at work, cranky on the commute home, cranky to Lowell, cranky to the cats...

But anyway. Alice's baby is almost here! It's exciting and I'm spoiled with being in the position of being due after her. Alice, I will want to hear all about it, spare no gory details that you're willing to share. :D

It's definitely been nice having someone to chat with who is going through the same process. I'm really glad we were able to re-connect... and I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE BABIES and no.t be. pregnant. anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!