Friday, November 2, 2012

Rowen Baby's First Halloween



Holy man, dressing up a Baby is really fun.  They're just so stinkin' cute... and watching them react to the strange outfit is just another unexpectedly awesome perk!  Initial hesitation turned into delighted giggles very quickly.  I think she loved the attention too.

Are you ready to see some photos from Rowen's first Halloween?



It was a pretty gloomy chilly day, so we mostly wore our costumes around the house.    Costumes, plural.  Uncle Gram and Grandma Meme got her costumes before she was even born!  We skipped Trick or Treating this year since she'd be too young to know what was happening... plus, it was raining.

We did venture out for a walk in the afternoon dressed as Simba.  It was pretty funny strapping her into the stroller with a big belly.






After her nap, Rowen put on her next costume.

I think she knew she was a pretty Tinkerbell


Naptime Bedhead

Happy First Halloween Rowen Baby!

I always enjoyed dressing up but I didn't even care that I didn't have a costume this year!  Having a Baby to dress up is like, 800 x more fun.

(Sidenote: I had THE BEST costume idea for Lowell and I for the Halloween party that we were invited to last year when I was pregnant.  Asian Beyonce and white Jay-Z!  But alas Lowell had a gig and I was too lazy to go alone and commit to being solo asian Beyonce, so I stayed home and ate mini-Twix bars in bed)


If Simba still fits next year, Lowell and I will get ourselves some Timon and Pumbaa costumes for trick or treating, You read it here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!