Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bigger every week!

One of the Yoga studio regulars said to me today "Whoa! You're getting bigger and bigger every week! How far along are you now?" So I told her that I was 28 weeks.... still quite a lot of weeks to go. And she goes "Oh man! You're soooooo much bigger than you were last week!"

It's a good thing I like her and I was at work because I totally felt the urge to be like "NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!" and boot her in the ass or something. But that wouldn't be very yogic of me now, would it? Ah the joys of being a moody snarky pregnant asshole when you were kind of a snarky asshole to begin with.

28 weeks! It's crazy to think that Kittenheart is now older in gestational age than Lowell and his twin were when they were born! It's somewhat of a comfort I suppose because that means if something were to happen, she could completely grow up to be healthy and normal. That said, I'd like to keep her in for at least another 9 or 10 weeks. Get back to me in 9 or 10 weeks and I'm sure I'll be ready for her to come out already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!