Friday, October 19, 2012

8 months and 5 days

Rowen is 8 months and 5 days!  
(A few days late with the posting this month, oops)

Proud owner of the ugliest little scarf ever and two brand new teeth!  

I knitted this scarf a few nights ago after finding that everything in the stores right now were tacky and/or ugly! (Or overpriced for this Momma's budget)

She now has two tiny little half-teeth on their way out...  I think they were bugging her a bit since they showed up at the same time.  Her poor little gums looked really sore, but she was a superstar!!  She was extra cuddly and drooling for a few days, but she was also sick with her first cold :( around the same time so the cuddliness may have been due to that...



Very intently studying the button on my coat the other day...

Fascinated and kinda solemn about this whole button business...

She's pretty much the sweetest, smartest little thing ever.  I love watching her study and analyze everything these days, figuring things out and watching her thought process amazes and amuses me to no end.  I love you, Rowen Baby!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!