Saturday, July 21, 2012

Baby Ballerina

I would like to pose a question to all of you.
I ask you.... is there anything in this Universe that is cuter than my Baby in a tutu?  

Probably not!



Friday was tutu day here.  
Ange's Mama got Rowen a bunch of amazing girly girly outfits after she was born.  I have been anxiously awaiting the day that I could break out this tutu.... and then I accidently waited too long and almost missed my window!  But miss it I did not, and I put a tutu on the Baby yesterday and all freakin' adorable overload broke loose.  Then Baxter joined the festivities and my heart promptly exploded!!



She stood in first position all on her own!  Bahaha!

She tried to eat the skirt and shoulder flowers only a few time.  It was cute.

One day, Rowen may grow up to be a tomboy and be all "awww Mom" when she sees this.  But Rowen Baby, you made my day yesterday!  Hehe, Momma has crates of her old tutus ready for you when and if you're ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!