Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ruche contest!




Remember that cupcake onesie from Ruche that I was lusting after for Rowen?  


Well, I entered us in a contest to win a little bit of a Ruche shopping spree!  

As a general rule, I try not to spend money on "silly pretty" things since Rowen grows so fast and we are not super wealthy.  I'm confident that she has not gone without anything that she needs... and between all her amazing Aunties, Uncles and Grandparents, all her "cute" and "silly pretty" things are covered.  So yeah, this is more of a prize for me to get to dress her in things like these:










Cupcakes and tutus??  Oh my goodness!



I so hate to bother you for this... but I would also so like to get Rowen some silly pretty!   So please take a second to "Like" us on Facebook and maybe help Rowen win some silly pretty things to wear and I'll show them to you here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!