Monday, September 24, 2012

Autumn Monday

Our Monday morning... what a gorgeous, kinda chilly day. 
It's officially Fall now!

I love this park.  
I love that this beautiful green space exists a short walk from our home.  I really, really, really don't want to have to move away when we look for our new bigger apartment.  I love walking around the park with a coffee and a croissant from Clafouti.  I love watching the stupid dogs run around in the "dog bowl" (nickname for the offleash area which, did you know, is at the bottom of what used to be a big ol' mini lake/really big pond back in the day?)  I love the view of the giant tower in the distance.

...


Breaking my own rule about keeping this a pregnancybaby/Rowen blog....
How great are these boots?  I want them.  Technically I'm allowed a new pair of boots this year since Eileen peed on my old boots last winter, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!